Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So long, farewell.

The Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies, even though I do think that they could have just ended it at the wedding instead of doing the whole "let's hide from the Nazis and the oddly attractive Aryan mailman!"

With that being said, I think it's time to close up shop around here on Skeleton Key. As much as I love waxing philosophic about two-finger peacock rings and the search for the perfect pair of jorts, I feel like life has taken me in some interesting directions in the past few months. While none of those lead away from caring deeply about washing mustiness out of thrifted clothes, I find myself having less and less to write about here.

Because I fervently believe in over-sharing, I've started a new blog over here: http://exlibrisetcetera.tumblr.com/. It's basically about being a library science student and enjoying glasses. Super deep. Luckily, I'm crazy interested in the idea of being some sort of costume/fashion librarian (those exist! I swear), so my heart will never be far from fashion in one form or another.

Thanks to any and all of you that stopped by or left a comment, and thanks to all of the bloggers on my sidebar for continuing to provide me with lovely, fascinating content to devour. I certainly won't be taking a break from visiting those blogs anytime soon.

No comments: